Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bean Boozled

Baby Guido got these Jelly Belly jelly beans the last time we went to the store. It took us about 3 weeks to finally get up the nerve to try them out. You see they may look like ordinary jelly beans, but they aren't - they come in flavors like skunk, vomit, booger, baby wipes, black pepper, etc. So in the box there are regular jelly belly too. I laid them all on the table in their coordinating colors and then counted to 3 - we each popped one in our mouth. It was an experience let me tell you - I lucked out that I only had 2 that were the gross flavors-pepper and moldy cheese, let me tell you they were nasty. Quick note- have a trash can near by to spit it out in because they definitely are punguent tasting. Good fun was had by all.  Would I try them again? Um, yes only if I have been drinking. LOL
Again, try them out so we can commiserate.

Happy eatings!

Sent from my iMickey! 8(; - )


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete