Thursday, September 16, 2010

Traditions

I believe in Traditions and like to pass them on to my kids.
I really wished I could remember most of them so, we could do it more than once. Oh well - my kids probably like it better when I don't remember.
This is one that my parents had us do until we turned 18, then my sister and I said - that is all folks; taking a picture with Santa. Yep, my parents have 18 pictures of each of us, that they would display every year. I must admit I do not do that, but only because I do not have them all in one place. Hell yeah I would do the same thing every year if they were all together - it's called torture I mean tradition folks. Come on keep up.
Recap (if you have followed my ramblings so far) :
Yes, I make them do it every year and they will continue until they are 18.
And I love them for letting me put them through it. Of course, they have no choice - that's a tradition too. : - )

1 comment:

  1. booooooooo! i am so glad i never have to do this again. ;D

    ReplyDelete