Saturday, October 29, 2011

Christmas ideas

Great christmas ideas from the Smockity Frock blogs friend. 

Homemade Christmas Gifts

Posted: 28 Oct 2011 09:10 PM PDT

CLICK HERE for up to the minute daily updates on how we are dealing with our layoff.

Are you looking for some ideas for homemade Christmas gifts?

The Happy Housewife has you covered. She has a full 100 days dedicated to different homemade gift ideas!

She even featured myhomemade lotion bar tutorial recently.

Did you know she is one of my close friends? Seriously! I know her phone number and her sister and brother. We are like that. (crossing fingers) You could not find a sweeter, more generous friend if you tried!

And I only wish I had half the brains she does! Whenever she posts something ingenious like 100 homemade gifts, I always slap my forehead and think, "DOH! Why didn't think of that???" She's a genius, I tell you!

That's why I think you should all go over there right this minute and check out all the great ideas she has forhomemade Christmas gifts. You are bound to find at least half a dozen ideas you can use!

Sent from my iMickey! 8(; - )
⁰●⁰. ⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰           

No comments:

Post a Comment