Saturday, February 11, 2012

iPad covers

Very cute. 
From Technabob blog:

Dress Up Your iPad and Laptop in Some Wonder Threads

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 09:00 AM PST

I've been hit with the boredom bug. Every once in a while, I look at the stuff I have and realize that I must be a pretty boring person with all the boring stuff I have lying around. The latest one was my iPad. It's encased in a Smart Cover, which I put inside a generic sleeve. Boring, I know. And whenever that time rolls around, it's time to do something new or something different, and in the case of the iPad, we all know what that means: new sleeves! And the Wonder Threads by Diana Rodgers are just my thing.

wonder threads ipad laptop cases

These attractive sleeves for your tablet and laptop come in two designs: a composition notebook and an interoffice envelope. They're pretty tame to bust out my device from their current state of boringness, but I'm just the type of person who finds it amusing to dress them up in something they aren't (or are they? I mean, it could very well be a notebook, and you can use applications in the device to deliver messages to your colleagues, replacing the need for interoffice envelopes. Just saying.)

Wonder Threads1

The outside of these sleeves are comprised of water repellent microfiber, while the insides are lined with soft fleece. Diana is currently ramping up for a large production run of Wonder Threads, which are currently up for funding on Kickstarter. A minimum pledge of $35(USD) will let you get your hands on one of these fun sleeves.


Sent from my iMickey! 8(; - )
⁰●⁰. ⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰           

No comments:

Post a Comment