Saturday, July 14, 2012

Super Mario Marbles

So pretty. 
From the Technabob blog:

Super Mario Bros. Glass Marbles Blow Me Away

Posted: 13 Jul 2012 04:00 PM PDT

Damn. Those are marbles? When I was a kid marbles were boring swirly colored little orbs. These things are works of art that look so awesome that they should be in some combination of a 3D Mario and a Metroid game.
Mario Marbles
These handcrafted Super Mario Bros. marbles were made by glass blowing artist Paul Stephan from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. All I can say is, the man is an artist. Each of these marbles shows an actual level behind our hero, with some amazing detail.

Damn. Now I really want to buy these. And I can't. Paul needs to get himself a deal and start working with Nintendo to produce more of these things so that we can all buy them. Great work, Paul!

[via Obvious Winner


Sent from my iMickeyphonia 8(; - ) ⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰   

No comments:

Post a Comment