Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lollipop

Now I like lollipops and LOTR, not sure if the two go together. 
ICK!

From Technabob blog:

Eye of Sauron Lollipops: Lick into My Eye!

Posted: 15 Mar 2013 02:12 PM PDT

One does not simply walk into the candy store. Though if you did, I'd hope that you and your companions would grab a batch of these spectacular lollipops that look like the Eye of Sauron.

eye of sauron lollipops

They're made by Etsy artist Designer Lollipop, and they're made from isomalt, sugar, corn syrup. I've been told the black sugar on back is made from the souls of the dead- though they actually taste like delicious cherry.

Unfortunately, these lollies are already sold, but I'm sure you could whip up a spell to convince the candy maker to crank out another batch.


Sent from my iMickeyphonia 8(; - ) ⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰.⁰●⁰   

No comments:

Post a Comment