Sunday, June 20, 2010

Buc-ee's

Every time I pass a Buc-ee's I just have to stop. Not only do they have the most cleanest restrooms I have ever seen, but they have these huge honking cups for your drinks - I always fill mine up with Diet Dr. Pepper with a few shots of Vanilla. Which equals yummylishiness of the senses. I purchased the MONDO gigantic mug(not shown in the picture)  for $4.99(+free drink) the last time I went and now when I take it on my next trip - I get a 99 cent refill.

They have a ton of homemade products - food and craft items. My kids like to get the food products and I like to peruse everything else. It is always an experience when we go. I have about 4 different shirts that I wear all the time. I like to collect signature item's - their mascot is a beaver.

There are touch screen menu's that you are able to purchase food from - we have not bought anything but we have played with the menu's.

 (The picture that I posted is of 2 of my fav places to go to when I travel - Taco Cabana & Buc-ee's)

Here is the website: http://www.buc-ees.com/locations.htm - the ones that have the stars are the huge locations. The small ones do not have as many bathroom's.

So, next time you are on the road - pull over & check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment