Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pookalooz

I really like these new plushies from Disney. They are a good size too. I would say about 10-12 inches in length. Go check out the videos on the site.http://www.disneypookalooz.com/  They are so cute.
I have yet to check out TRU to see what other merchandise they have in the same theme. I have only been to the Disney Store.

I have 4 of these that I rec'd for Mother's Day this year. It was something I would never have bought for myself. I just would have said "Oh, I wish I had one" every time I saw them. I know a picture would have been enough for me - maybe.  But now that I have them - I LOVE THEM!!! I have one for each of my kids. They are so adorable.


If anyone has seen these around let me know what you think. What other characters have you seen? What does TRU carry?

1 comment: